Diamond Clear Eyelash Extension GlueCA-Forabeli
✔ TRANSPARENT and VERSATILE - Diamond Clear Eyelash Extension Glue is for different styling of eyelash extensions, suitable for natural black, brown or colored lashes.
✔ SEAMLESS and QUICK-DRYING- Diamond Clear Eyelash Extension Glue is composed of a light liquid consistency with a moderate curing time of 2-3 seconds. It blends effortlessly with natural lashes.
✔ EXTRA STRONG RETENTION - Diamond Clear Eyelash Extension Glue has a glue composition that remains intact up to 6 weeks! It is flexible to use with individual extensions or making fans.
✔ CARBON BLACK FREE - The absence of black pigment in Diamond Clear Eyelash Extension Glue reduces irritation which is highly suitable for clients with sensitive eyes.
✔ FORMALDEHYDE- FREE AND LATEX - FREE - Our Diamond Clear Eyelash Extension Glue has been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals by S.I. C-A08B-D00030001-A170.EYELASH EXTENSION PROCEDURE
HOW TO STORE ADHESIVE
- Unopened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Keep Eyelash Extension glue in its original aluminum pouch container or store upright in an airtight container with silica gel sachets or dry rice
- ✔Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high temperature areas.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight -drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- ✔Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- ✔Keep away from high temperatures.
- ✔Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes work very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- ✔Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- ✔For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- ✔Always have an unopened back up bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills etc.