Elite Eyelash Extension GlueForaBeLi
✔ FASTEST DRY TIME – Elite Eyelash Adhesive has a quick drying time of 1 second. It does not leave you time to reposition the extensions (once the extensions touch a lash, it is sealed). Designed especially for advanced eyelashes extension artists with 2-3 years of experience.
✔ NEW ADVANCED FORMULA- Elite individual lash glue has been formulated to provide the best performance. Eyelash extension that is applied correctly on the cleaned natural lash (use Forabeli Lash Primer) will last for up to 7 weeks.
✔ ELITE EYELASH EXTENSION GLUE quickly become one of our best selling EYELASH glues! It has great retention and lets you work faster to get more lashes on in less time! Keep your clients coming back! Clean, thin but strong lash glue that lasts! Makeup artist’s choice!
✔ FORMALDEHYDE- FREE AND LATEX - FREE - Our products have been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals by S.I. C-A08B-D00030001-A170.
✔ RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- If You Are Not Completely Satisfied, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund, No Questions Asked! The mission of the Forabeli brand is to provide superior quality lash extension supplies and premium grade materials. Buy eyelash extension supplies with confidence!
EYELASH EXTENSION PROCEDURE
HOW TO STORE ADHESIVE
- Unopened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Keep Eyelash Extension glue in its original aluminum pouch container or store upright in an airtight container with silica gel sachets or dry rice
- ✔Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high temperature areas.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight -drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- ✔Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- ✔Keep away from high temperatures.
- ✔Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes work very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- ✔Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- ✔For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- ✔Always have an unopened back up bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills etc.
I used to work with borboleta glue but It always took more time to dry than the written in bottle. I was looking for a new glue that wasn’t expensive and Can works fast as it says in its label. So I I found Forabeli’s glues and I decided to give it a try! I chose the Elite one and OMG! I’m really impressed how fast it works I think I will keep working with it for long time I’m based in Montréal, Canada and you can find me on Instagram as @habibtiqalby.ca if you would like to know more about my experience with Forabeli Elite glue
This adhesive is amazing!! I had been struggling so much with retention and was even at the point of almost quitting (I was that frustrated). I recently switched lash techs for my own lashes and she used the Pro Care on me and I had amazing retention so I decided to try it! Loved Pro Care but it was slightly too slow of a dry time for me, so I recently tried Elite and I love it! Super happy with this adhesive and the Forabeli company! They're super responsive if you ever have any questions definitely recommend!
Absolutely in love! I have tried so many quick set adhesives and this takes the cake! She actually has quick cure and is defiantly for the experienced tech! 10/10
Best glue ever
I’m in love with that glue, the retention is awesome, my clients love it and help me improve with my speed
Good Fast Drying Glue!
This glue suits me for since Im a bit speedy in application ;) The retention was great and I never had complaints from my clients.