Pro Care Eyelash Extension GlueForaBeLi
✔ ADVANCED FORMULA - Pro care eyelash extension glue has been formulated to provide the best performance. This glue is strictly designed for professional use by certified lash extension technicians only.
✔ LONGEST RETENTION PERIOD IN THE MARKET!- It has a quick drying time of around 1-2 seconds, bonding lasts up to 8 weeks with proper application and aftercare.
✔ PERFECT FOR BOTH VOLUME AND CLASSIC LASHING, OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY- When choosing a lash glue, you need to consider the humidity of your workplace. Pro Care eyelash adhesive works best at 40-70% RH.
✔ FORMALDEHYDE-FREE AND LATEX-FREE - Our products have been tested and approved to standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ITQA approved. It complies with hazardous product safety standards stipulated by the law on the Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals by S.I. C-A08B-D00030001-A170.
✔ RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- If You Are Not Completely Satisfied, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund, No Questions Asked! The mission of the Forabeli brand is to provide superior quality of lash extension supplies and excellent customer service. Buy Forabeli eyelash extension supplies with confidence!
HOW TO STORE ADHESIVE
- Unopened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Keep Eyelash Extension glue in its original aluminum pouch container or store upright in an airtight container with silica gel sachets or dry rice
- ✔Always store the adhesive without any other products as these may carry ingredients that can degrade adhesive.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from high temperature areas.
- ✔Keep your eyelash extension adhesive away from direct sunlight -drawer or cupboard is suitable until they will be opened.
- ✔Remember the rule when stocking up eyelash extension glues -First in, first out (FIFO)
- Opened Lash Adhesive:
- ✔Continue to store in a small airtight container with silica gel packets or dry rice.
- ✔Keep away from high temperatures.
- ✔Ensure the lid is clean and on tight after each use. Using Adhesive Wipes work very well to keep the nozzle clean and unblocked.
- ✔Avoid storing with any other products as they often contain ingredients that can polymerize the lash adhesive.
- ✔For optimum strength, replace your lash adhesive every 30 days regardless of how many times it has been used
- ✔Always have an unopened back up bottle ready to go in case of an emergency Don't make the mistake of trying to save money by stretching your adhesive's shelf life as it could cost you more in lost clients, free refills etc.
Amazingly good product
I have been using the Forabeli Elite and pro care glues for over 4 months now and I am in love with these glues! Great retention and lower fumes compared to other glues on the market. I also have some issues with humidity in my spa at times, and this glue still works great up to 65% humidity when replacing the dot every 20 minutes! 100% would recommend any Forabeli glue or other products as they’re absolutely one of the best I have found for a reasonable price!
Very strong bond. Reliable and low fume.
I've used pro care for all of my lash applications, being a lash tech in a very humid and changing environment I find the Forabeli product works most consistent. My clients are finally coming back for 3-4 week fills and lashes are still looking full. I highly recommend this product to any beginner or advanced artist.
Best glue ever
I've been using this glue for the last 3 years. I've been a lash technician for the last 10 years. The best glue yet. The retaining is great as long as you have the right temperature and humidity.
It works perfect